Wednesday, March 25, 2020

April Fools!

April Fool's Day is here! A day fully dedicated to tricks and jokes. Almost everyone has fallen victim to an April Fool's Day joke at one point or another. Some people take this day to the extreme and pull big pranks while others do small ones. No matter the size of the prank, a lot of laughs are shared, maybe not by the person being tricked, but eventually they usually think it is funny as well, even if it takes a while before they laugh. How did this day come about you might ask? Well some historians speculate that April Fool's Day dates all the way back to 1582, but its exact origins remain a mystery.

This year April Fool’s Day tricks might be easier since most people are stuck at home and keeping social distance, it will be easy for some to not even notice what the date is. Throughout my seventeen years of April Fool’s Days, I have realized that fooling a farmer is really fun. Most farmers never know the date and if they do, they usually won’t remember what day April Fool’s Day falls on. That’s the last thing on their mind because when they see that calendar flip to April they only have spring and planting season on their mind.

I’m sending a huge goodluck wishes to all the people who are planning a trick whether it’s big or small. I would also like to take this chance and thank all my readers. It really means the world to me when I go into public and people tell me they read my articles or tell me to keep up the good work. However I have some sad news, this article will be my last one. Thank you to everyone who has stuck with me and read Kesley’s Corral and I hope you still keep reading because I’m not nearly done yet, April Fools! Did I get you? 

~ Kesley Holdgrafer

No comments:

Post a Comment